The Key Account Manager is responsible for developing and growing our branded business at PC Richards. This leadership role will foster an environment that focuses on building relationships that optimize customer partner performance while developing greater product commitment and sales while meeting or exceeding sales, market-share goals, mix and profit goals. Plan and measure the growth and improvement of territory customers by selling more profitable goods.
Key operational responsibilities
· Responsible for overall direction of the sales function for PC Richards.
· Carry out EMANA go-to-market plan.
· Comprehension, leadership and implementation of sales finance. i.e. gross-to-net, GP1, metrics
· Develop and cultivate relationships with key leadership of PC Richards.
· Execute EMANA pricing strategy for annual product line-ups that drive EMA profitability to budget/P&L and product line expansion initiatives.
· Profit/Loss accountability for PC Richards including attainment of all corporate and sales goals as set forth by management. Profit measures include, but are not limited to, volume, gross-to-net deductions, product mix, lpf spend, GP1, GP2 and EBIT.
· Maintain and update forecast by product line to reflect customer demand.
· Communicate and verify all pricing and programming within forecast and invoice focus system (ensuring alignment with customer understanding); align with pricing team.
· Develop promotional plans that maximize returns to EMA, meeting customer needs in a dynamic marketplace and maintaining retail compliance.
· Track and monitor all promotional activity for program cost and benefit.
o Ensuring costs are within budget and forecasted in an appropriate time frame.
o Ensuring all customer claims are audited and approved appropriately.
· Communicate all necessary Product Line information/updates to the customer.
· Coordinate between Factory, Demand Flow, Operations, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, and Pricing teams to meet customer needs while aligning with EMA policies.
· Implement EMA price increases, ensuring proper communication and documentation with customers.
· Work with Demand Flow to develop a supply chain and “rules of the road” strategy that maximizes distributor benefit to EMA and PC Richards.
o Understanding cost to serve elements of EMA and PC Richards.
o Considering perceived benefit to end customer.
o Considering NOWC and profitability goals.
· Champion product-knowledge learning and intense product interest and commitment.
· Represent Electrolux Major Appliances at trade and industry shows.
· Coordinate activities with Legal Department as needed for contract negotiations (i.e. customer general and sourced agreements).
· Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
· All other duties as required.
Zone Manager – Key Accounts
· Bachelor degree required (or equivalent industry experience). MBA preferred.
· 6+ years of in Sales/Merchandising experience required (large account $20M plus preferred).
· Managerial experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
· Extensive knowledge of the Indoor Appliance experience.
· Strategic merchandising and sales experience specifically within indoor appliances
· Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills
· Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
· Strong financial analysis skills
· Proven analytical and problem solving skills
· Verifiable record of high performance and exceptional reliability
· Proven competency in MS Office Applications, especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word
· Capable of setting priorities, meeting pre-determined deadlines and multi-tasking
Electrolux Home Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.