Keyholder supports the operation of a profitable business through successful floor supervision.
People and Self Development
- Leads by example by providing quality customer service
- Coaches discretionary services and clienteling
- Acts in the best interest of the customer
- Delivers above and beyond service
Drive and Produce Results
- Provides timely and constructive feedback to associates in partnership with management team
- Receives feedback in an open and receptive manner
- Takes ownership of continual self training and development
- Trains the team on J.Crew standards
- Learns to perform portions of division of responsibilities with competence and minimal supervision
- Delivers results in all Key Performance Indicator’s through successful selling manager role
- Maintains a visually enticing store that is neat clean and organized
- Participates in store meetings, management meetings, and business partner visits
- Provides global feedback and offer possible solutions to corporate / store business partners
- Utilizes store director and associate managers as partner in communication chain
- Sets clear expectations and provide direction on how to achieve
Foster Teamwork and Develop Partnerships
- Prioritizes workload to maximize efficiency and minimize impact on customer experience
- Seeks creative solutions to challenges
- Adapts management style as necessary to the audience
- Maintains a healthy work environment for team
- Serves as a business partner to Regional Visual Merchandise Manager, Regional Director, Market Director, and Store Director
- Supports new initiatives
- Interfaces with all levels of management and associates in a manner that promotes learning and mutual respect
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
- High School diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform essential functions of the job.
- Three to five years retail experience
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in order to relay product knowledge and services
- Strong eye for fashion
- Ability to perform effective selling techniques to achieve sale and repeat business
- Basic computer skills
- Physical requirements: lift /carry/move 40 lbs minimum including fixtures and product.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, overnights, weekends
- Ability to actively supervise the sales floor
J.Crew debuted in 1983 with the mailing of its first catalog. Six years later, we opened a flagship store at New York's South Street...