Kiosk Leasing Manager - Chicago/Ohio Region
Under the direction of the VP, Specialty Leasing, is responsible for the leasing of permanent common area kiosks in accordance with center kiosk budgets.
• Two+ years in shopping center industry, preferably Leasing or Specialty Leasing
• Thorough knowledge of region's retail real estate market • Excellent written/oral communication skills required for effective negotiation
• Capability to perform under tight deadlines to ensure completion of annual goals
• Organized, goal-oriented
• Locate, negotiate and execute kiosk lease agreements with retailers in accordance with center budgets
• Prospect and develop local and regional kiosk concepts/deals
• Work with center teams and center Leasing executive in developing thorough knowledge of local center demographics, market conditions and merchandising strategy
• Develop a common area merchandising strategy with center team and center Leasing executive
• Complete involvement and follow-through in deal process with lease administration, design and tenant coordination to ensure smooth deal process
• Complete monthly kiosk lease-up forecasts
Feb 5, 2013, 5:21:24 PM
Mallrats nationwide can get their fix thanks to Macerich. The self-administered real estate investment trust (REIT) acquires, develops, and...