A very successful, and growing, residential remodeling company requires a Kitchen/ Bath design pro that is well-versed in the 20/20 drawing program. Both our kitchen and bathroom remodeling business, along with our sales of cabinetry to local contractors, has grown to the point where we can no longer keep up with demand. We take much pride in our work and so must the ideal candidate. This is NOT entry-level, you must have working experience in this industry.
What you need to bring to the table:
- a strong understanding of 20/20 CAD for Kitchen & Bath sketches,
- an intermediate working knowledge of MS Outlook along with the ability to do your estimating and other tasks on a PC.
- an in-depth knowledge of kitchen and/or bath remodeling,
- a passionate desire to continually learn and improve,
- a enthusiastic desire to please the client,
- a "Do-What-It-Takes" attitude,
- a positive attitude,
- familiarity of some cabinetry manufacturers (i.e. Medallion, Shiloh, Bertch),
- a willingness to travel to client's homes when required,
- a thorough understanding of the kitchen workflow,
- a flair for interior design,
- a desire to work with some of the finest craftsmen in NE Ohio.
What we bring to the table:
- a company that strives to be the best (we have won several awards for our quality and service),
- a company that is celebrating their 13th year in business,
- a company that, even with a poor economy, is thriving,
- a company full of employees who truly care and take much pride in their work,
- a company that always looks for quality in the products they offer,
- Our repeat and referral business is testament to our focus on complete satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will also be responsible for updating product price lists along with keeping the showroom organized and efficient. Plus post our job photos to online sites such as Houzz, Pinterest, HGTV, Facebook, and more.
Forward your resume and salary/hourly requirements ASAP. We are ready, are you??
Indeed - 2 years ago