When you join our family at Emeritus at Camarillo , you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you. Responsibilities:
As a Kitchen Helper/Dishwasher , you'll help to maintain the excellent service standards that have made us a leader in the senior living industry. Although you will serve primarily as a dishwasher, you'll assist be tasked with assisting with our cook as needed with food preparation, on the serving line, and completing cleaning duties. If you have a passion for helping others, join us as we strive to provide a positive physical and social environment for our residents. Qualifications:
Position requirements include:
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
- Must be able to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by state regulations).
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
- Compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.
Emeritus Senior Living - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard