At Bickford, meal time is the most important time of the day. You could say the most important three times each day. As a Kitchen Manager Family Member, you provide good old fashioned home cooking as our Friends gather around the dining table to share stories, relive past experiences and talk about the big news of the day. As you get to know each Friends individual tastes watch their eyes light up when you provide them the pie they baked for their own family for so many years.
- Less than a high school education or up to 1 month related experience or training .
- Proven related cooking experience
- First Aid and CPR Certification
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. These physical demands must be met by a family member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
- Sound knowledge of basic mathematical skills and ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
- Ability to adapt and completed other chores as assigned
- Proven ability to prepare menus as developed by the Consultant and adheres to all resident diet orders while maintaining accuracy of orders and appropriately track preferences.
- Serve meals within appropriate time frame while skillfully prepares attractive meals.
- Complies with all state sanitation requirements including assuring safe storage of food and maintaining food service records.
- Assures that kitchen equipment is used in a safe manner and remains in working order.
Bickford Senior Living - 2 years ago