Organizes and participates in the daily operation of the restaurant kitchen area. Manages restaurant cooks and stations to provide exceptional quality and presentation outlet menu items. Maintains sanitation, staff training and stations to restaurant standards.
Organizes and maintains work areas, cooler and pantry storage for restaurant
Manages kitchen staff
Prepares and inspects food to maintain qulaity standards
Works with other departments to efficiently operate restaurant kitchen
Our locations are drug-free and pre-employment drug tests are required. Background checks are also required before employment begins. We participate in E-Verify and those who are ineligible to work in the Unites States will not be considered.
- Knowledge of local health and safety regulations
- 3-5 years progressive experience in high volume kitchen
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to resolve conflicts guests, superisor and employee
- Strong floor presence with focus and energy
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Long hours are sometimes required
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard