Must have availability to work - ALL SHIFTS, ALL DAYS, ALL HOURS and HOLIDAYS.
Kitchen Worker’s responsibility is in direct support of the Food and Beverage Manager, and Room Chef, They are to enforce all initiatives given, oversee their own responsibilities, provide service to guests and team members in a professional, efficient and courteous manner while maintaining a clean attractive environment, in accordance with all company standards, policies and procedures.
1. Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Gun Lake Casino’s “Unsurpassed Service” Company-wide culture and demonstrating Gun Lake Casino’s Championship Service Standards at all times.
2. Work cards are to be on you at all times during shift.
3. Always conduct yourself in a manner that reflects a positive, professional image by utilizing “ Beyond the Best ” practices.
4. Must maintain a “Unsurpassed Service” personal grooming and uniform standards per your position and Gun Lake Casino’s policies.
5. Have knowledge of where your MSDS booklet is located for your department and understand its contents.
6. Display knowledge of all emergency procedures.
7. Responsible for handling any Team Member or Guest opportunities.
8. Follow sets schedules and specific job duties.
9. Treat each Team Member with care, dignity, fairness, respect and recognition in a “ Beyond the Best ” Manner.
10. Display and encourages teamwork in the department.
11. Communicate on a consistent basis with all managers. Keep them abreast of all department activities.
12. Adhere to all policies and procedures as set forth by the Director of Food and Beverage.
13. Attend daily Team Member Huddles and look at the communication boards for pertinent information.
14. Responsible for maintaining cleanliness, safety and sanitation standards in accordance with department polices and the Department of Health.
15. Must possess the ability to work hands-on in any kitchen environment pertaining to a three-meal period and high volume production related to but not limited to ensure all china, glass and silverware, flatware, dish machines, etc. are cleaned and maintained according to Gun Lake Casino’s standards and specifications.
16. Ensure that all caution/safety makers are displayed properly.
1. Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form.
2. Must be able to manage time effectively with minimum supervision.
3. Must be able to obtain required work cards for the jurisdiction in which the property is located. Including, but not limited to a Health Card.
4. Requires adherence to all company and department policies and procedure as well as all The “Unsurpassed Service” Practices.
5. Practice the Ten/Five rule consistently with internal and external quest.
6. Must be able to handle a flexible schedule. AVAILABLE TO WORK ALL SHIFTS, ALL DAYS, ALL HOURS and HOLIDAYS.
7. Must demonstrate sound judgment and maturity in his or her decision-making ability, even when dealing with difficult situations.
8. Must possess and demonstrate great attention to detail in order to maintain unit’s appearance and operating standards.
9. Entry level position
10. Must have the ability to learn the basics of soaps, chemicals, sanitation techniques and ware-washing procedures.
11. Must be able to distinguish between the different patterns of plate-ware and silver-ware
Gun Lake Casino - 20 months ago