FreshDirect is one of the nation’s leading online food brands, known for its convenient home delivery service and the manufacture of fresh, delicious food. Changing the way customers shop for groceries since 2002, the company uses a direct distribution model with in-house, overnight production that cuts out the middleman and helps FreshDirect offer farm-fresh food at low prices. Every product is 100% satisfaction guaranteed , every time.
- Work with senior floor manager in assembling, packing and labeling products correctly and according to specifics of products.
- Transfer packaged finished products to their assigned locations
- General assisting to prepare products
- Report any damaged or inferior product to Supervisor
- Keep work area neat and clean
- Maintain a high state of safety awareness
- Apply knowledge of processes involved, production methods, and products to everyday operation
Compensation: $8.75 Per Hour
- Previous experience in the food/beverage industry a plus
- Ability to follow directions, take initiative and work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to clearly communicate in English. Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift a minimum of 20lbs
- Ability to adapt to a diverse work setting
- Comfortable and able to work a 8-12hr shift (hours per day are based on business need)
- Must be able to work weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
- Must be able to work overnight or early morning hours
- Must wear oil and slip resistant shoes
DisclaimerThe above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Teammember(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Descriptions may be subject to change as the needs of the organization changes.
As EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYERS , Fresh Direct, LLC and its affiliates do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender (except where gender is a bonafide occupational qualification), disability, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, marital status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by federal, state, or local law.