Perceptive Software, a division of Lexmark, International, builds technology that gives organizations visibility to and control over all of the processes and data they need to work smarter, within the context of their enterprise software applications. We combine a practical knowledge of the customer’s business and the right mix of technology, with the most relevant best practices to deliver complete solutions that tackle today’s biggest organizational challenges—financial performance, managing risk and adapting to the future. As one of the fastest growing software companies in the world, Perceptive is always looking for talented professionals with the focus and the drive to go farther.
The successful candidate for the Knowledge Engineer position will be responsible for assigned aspects of knowledge management including: technical writing, analyzing user metrics, soliciting feedback and general advocacy for the initiative.
- Work closely with the support team to develop timely and relevant technical content
- Administer search/knowledgebase tools to improve the findability of knowledge
- Analyze metrics and user feedback to make improvements to the knowledgebase
- Prepare requirements, content plans and other project documentation for assigned projects
- Maintain working relationships with subject matter experts and personnel across the organization
- An English related college degree or equivalent work experience is preferred
- Technical writing or knowledge management proficiency
- Excellent written, verbal and technical communication skills
- Experience writing technical documentation for both UNIX and Windows environments
- Must be a self-starter who works equally well independently and in a team environment
- Experience with the ImageNow, Brainware, Nolij or Isys product suite.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista, Linux
- Experience with database technologies such as Oracle, SQL Server and web application server technologies
- Application Software: Microsoft Office, Web Editor, Salesforce.com, Content Management Application
How To Apply
Are you an innovator? Here is your chance to make your mark with a global technology leader. Apply now!
Lexmark International attacks printing with a host of jets and lasers. A leading maker of printers and related supplies, the...