The Knowledge Management Specialist captures published intellectual capital and knowledge assets. The individual in this role classifies, tags, and prepares assets for inclusion into the knowledge database.
The Knowledge Management Specialist responds to knowledge inquiries and promotes relevant knowledge assets to defined populations.
The individual in this role will ensure the effectiveness, productivity, and impact of the knowledge management system.
• Work with subject matter experts to develop knowledge assets or scripts for Help Desk analysts
• Reviews scripts on a routine schedule to ensure assets are accurate and up to date
• Utilizes Knowledge Management reporting tools to identify scripts that are due to be reviewed; as well as, those that are most frequently accessed by Help Desk analysts.
Work directly with Help Desk staff and leadership
Security Clearance: Interim DOD Secret or higher required Day 1
Selected candidates may not need to travel for all projects outside of their metro area. However, all candidates must be able and willing to travel based on assigned project demand. Travel requirements may vary but could be up to 100%. Candidates are not able to refuse project based on travel
Be a part of making the world more instrumented, interconnected - and intelligent. Join us.
Interested in learning more about IBM? Check out the IBM Global Careers newsletter .
IBM Global Business Services: Join a Leader. Consult with us.
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 3 years experience in a similar Knowledge Management position
- At least 1 year experience in working knowledge of industry standards and best practices for knowledge management
- At least 3 years experience in verbal and written communication skills
- At least 1 year experience in documentation skills
- Security clearance of Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance
- Readiness to travel Up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
- U.S. citizenship required
- English: Basic knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3 years experience in working knowledge of industry standards and best practices for knowledge management
- At least 3 years experience in documentation skills
- Security clearance of Secret - Active
- English : Intermediate
To be an official applicant to IBM, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months.
To ALL recruitment agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...