Formed in 2001, Powertek is headquartered in Rockville, Maryland, with locations throughout the U.S. Powertek's rapid and sustainable growth over the past three years has contributed to our becoming recognized as a leading provider of information technology and business management solutions. We continue to earn the trust and loyalty of our customers by demonstrating an in-depth understanding of their dynamic business and technical environments and providing holistic and innovative solutions to their unique needs.
- Designs and develops U.S. Government portals and web sites for country engagements, operation team exercises, and/or other working groups as requested.
- Maintains user group permissions for all system users of CSO portals.
- Ensures that information contamination does not occur between portals and/or networks.
- Drafts and distributes the CSO daily and weekly briefing products via SIPRNET and Internet in support of timely information distribution to a variety of audiences.
- Maintains, creates and updates E-mail distribution lists in support of country engagements andlor
- Coordinates with the CSO Lead IT Specialist in developing CSO IT best practices with new technologies, such as Intellipedia on SIPRNET and/or Wikipedia on the internet, SharePoint, web-based blogs and forums, and other products as developed or approved by State Department IRM guidance.
- Carries out Web related duties as assigned by the CSO Partnership Staff who manages the public affairs information. Key Qualifications include knowledgeable on Social Media tools to include integrating new capabilities into eternal and external SharePoint and Public Affairs web based sites.
- Extensive Knowledge of Information Technology principals, concepts and methods with a focus on Internet and SIPRNET web development, customization and administration and customer service.
- Knowledge of the CSO's strategic goals and core functions to administer Internet and SIPRNET content utilizing demonstrated proficiency in applying sophisticated graphics markup languages, programming languages and file format requirements, i.e. PortalX, Dreamweaver, SharePoint, HTML, XML, and Java Script.
- Familiarity with other software that is integral to the duties of the position.
- BS in Computer Science or realted field
Powertek Corporation - 13 months ago