We have immediate openings for Korean speaking bilingual Telephone Data Collectors for our social science research projects. The primary activity of this position is asking questions on a variety of subjects, such as education, the environment, health, and transportation. All Telephone Data Collectors will be expected to work in English and Korean, and must have a clear speaking voice.
Candidates must be able to work 15 - 40 hours per week during the following times:
• Monday – Friday, 6PM to 12AM, Eastern time
• Saturday, 10AM to 6PM, Eastern time
• Sunday, 2PM to 10PM, Eastern time.
Any offer of employment will be contingent upon receipt of acceptable results from a background screening based on the specific position which will include, at a minimum, criminal records history.
Candidates are required to:
• Have bilingual proficiency in English and Korean
• Be 18 years or older
• Provide a voice sample
• Have a reliable Windows-based computer and printer (Apple/Mac not compatible)
• Have a subscription to a dependable, high speed Internet service provider
• Have a web camera with video and audio functionality and ability to obtain a Skype account
• Be able to be on the Internet (cable or DSL) and on a landline (corded) telephone at the same time
• Have strong computer skills
• Have the ability to work a minimum of 15 hours per week primarily evening and/or weekend hours
WESTAT - 8 months ago
Survey the market research business, and you'll find Westat among the leaders of the pack. A statistical survey organization, the...