The Kronos Analyst is responsible for implementing Kronos solutions into client environments utilizing the defined implementation process from requirements gathering and documentation through customization development, testing and migration into multiple environments. Works in a complex technical environment requiring a multi-product solution (Time & Attendance, Human Resources and Payroll, for example), as well as product integration and/or custom solutions. Performance and functionality is critical to ensure 24x7 application software/hardware availability in support of mission critical business requirements, i.e. running payroll.
Strategy & Planning
• Recommend improvements for the business analysis process.
• Provide recommendations to address and resolve business issues while maintaining data integrity within the application.
Acquisition & Deployment
• Gather requirements, analyzes, creates design documents, and performs impact analysis for application changes.
• Plan and organize for assigned tasks and report progress in defined intervals.
• Assist with the planning and testing of application and database changes, installation of upgrades, patches and new versions, interacting with Development, Business Process Owners and Infrastructure teams.
• Work with cross project and Kronos Global Support Teams to resolve functional performance/ operational issues.
• Provide advanced Kronos Application functional support
• Assist users with problems and resolves issues independently.
• Create test plans, test cases, test scripts and performs functional testing
• Create and maintain system documentation.
• Work with existing systems to track and manage requests and issues
• Use Oracle Discoverer for providing data to clients
• Use Oracle SQL query for maintaining inter-product interfaces.
• Troubleshooting failures in scheduled jobs using BMC and Oracle Concurrent Manager.
• Analyze, design, develop, test and deploy:
o System configuration, Labor Level Sets, Rounding and Punch interpretation rules, Schedule shifts and patterns, Pay code distribution tables, Work rules and Pay rules, Combination and Hidden Pay Codes
o Kronos Connect Interfaces
o Customized Hyperfind’s, Reports and detail and roll-up Genies
o Accrual Rules and Policies
o Kronos 4500 clock configurations including Bell and Gate scheduling
• Assist with projects as required to contribute to efficiency and effectiveness of the work.
• Attend management meetings on behalf of team.
• Provide training and documentation for supported applications.
Knowledge & Experience
• 2+ years IT related experience.
• Minimum 2+ years experience with Kronos WorkForce Central Applications/Modules v5.0 or higher. Some experience with version 6.0 perferred.
• Experience with multiple PC operating systems and PC application software.
• Experience with the implementation challenges associated with Network environments.
• Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organizational skills and problem solving skills.
• Some experience with Kronos Connect, SQL coding, and domain expertise.
• Basic Oracle Discoverer/report troubleshooting skills.
• 2+ years experience in lead support of software applications (preferred).
• Working knowledge of software development and support methodologies.
• Demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents.
• Thorough understanding of essential business functions in order to translate business requirements into system configurations.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Willingness and ability to train and teach other application users.
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
Formal Education & Certification
• Requires Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent in a related field or equivalent experience.
Sherwin- Williams - 7 months ago
No matter how you coat it, Sherwin-Williams is one of the largest paint manufacturers in the US and worldwide (along with Akzo-Nobel, PPG...