Labor and Delivery RN in NC - TDX9019ET
Labor and Delivery RN needed in Greenville, NC. This is a level 1 hospital, experience is needed. 12 hour shifts are available. Please specify either DAY or NIGHT shift preferences with resume submittal. Excellent compensation benefits include a sign on bonus and relocation. Salary based on experience. Great direct hire job opportunity that offers full benefits. Must be willing to start as soon as possible and also have impeccable background/compliance/references.
- Deliver direct, quality patient care, utilizing a basic clinical skill level and knowledge base.
- Provide proficient, age specific, professional nursing skills in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the nursing care for assigned patients in accordance with legal, hospital practice and departmental policies and procedures, established standards of nursing care and practice, and as defined by the state of North Carolina.
- Participate in Quality Improvement Activities.
- Attend educational programs and staff orientation which promotes personal and professional development.
- BSN with 3 years of experience OR ADN with 10 years of experience
- Current NC RN licensure required.
- Medical Surgical experience required
- BLS certification required
- Sign on and Relocation Assistance Available
If you are interested in this opportunity and wish to learn more please send your resume as an MS Word attachment to ELAINE THOMPSON at ELAINE@HEALTHCAREJOBS.NET PLEASE REFERENCE JOB NUMBER: TDX9019ET
- Registered Nurse must have a BSN & at least 3 year recent Labor & Delivery experience is required.
- Level 1 Hospital Experience preferred. Must have BLS certification.
- Fetal Monitoring Experience
- All aspects of L&D preferred
- High Risk Experience
MedMonster - 16 months ago