LABOR AND DELIVERY STAFF NURSE FOR HOSPITAL IN FLORIDA - LWX1312ET
This position as a Labor and Delivery Staff Nurse in a Hospital located in an excellent location is also offering a $2,500 Sign-on-Bonus for Day and Night Shifts. They will provide a $2,000 relocation allowance for Nurses relocating greater than 50 miles from their location if the Nurse will sign a 2 year commitment with them.
- 16 Bed Unit
- 500 Annual Deliveries plus Pediatrics
11PM – 7AM = 15%
- SHIFTS: 7AM -7PM, 7PM – 7AM with Rotation every other weekend.
- SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL: 3 PM – 11PM = 8%
Weekends = 8%
- The Pay range for this position is from: $22.00 to $29.00 per hour and is based upon the number of years of experience. There is an option of a rate of $35.00 per hour for those who are committing to full time work without benefits being provided.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- 1 – 2 years of experience in Labor and Delivery is acceptable, however candidates that have 3 or more years of experience will be highly considered. There is a training opportunity for Pediatrics available.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity and feel you meet the qualifications stated within, please submit your resume to ELAINE THOMPSON at ELAINE@HEALTHCAREJOBS.NET . REFER TO JOB NUMBER LWX1312ET
- BSN is not required however it is a plus
- BLS, PALS, NRP (Newborn Resucitation Program)
- Fetal Monitoring
- NCC is a plus
MedMonster - 19 months ago