Develops master program schedules for large, complex engineering and manufacturing programs. Acts as a key member of the Program Management team. This position typically works under general supervision and direction. Incumbents of this position will regularly exercise discretionary and substantial decision-making authority.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Reviews contractual requirements to ensure that all essential elements are captured in the scheduling process.
- Interfaces directly with Program Managers, functional managers and other support personnel to develop detailed baseline plans, schedules, and interrelationships for all program tasks.
- Utilizes various tools for products including Gantt and Critical Path Method (CPM) network schedules.
- Performs maintenance and analyses of schedule baselines, including change control, statusing and forecasts, critical path analyses and “what if” scenarios. Identifies problems and potential problems. Helps to develop recovery plans.
- Supports the proposal process, including review of Requests for Proposals, schedule development and resource loading (when required).
- Performs formal schedule risk analyses when required. Includes supporting development of 3-point estimates, loading and
analyses of data, generation and explanation of reports to management.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS :
Four-year college degree, or equivalent, in business administration, engineering, industrial engineering or related field plus four years experience in an engineering/manufacturing-scheduling environment required. Good working knowledge of CPM, Gantt and Line-of-Balance scheduling techniques. Good working knowledge of earned value concepts. Must have experience with PC based scheduling
tools and methods. Requires logical thought processes. Must possess the ability to work on the computer for extended periods of time. Must possess good interpersonal skills (communication, facilitation, and teamwork). Must have an Active Security Clearance or be able to obtain one.
Cubic Corporation - 18 months ago
Who We Are
Cubic is a diversified systems and services company in transportation and defense markets worldwide. We are a leading technology...