Lead Dietitian in Kernsville, NC
Managers who are a part of Morrison Management Specialists make a difference. You too can make a difference.
As a Lead Dietitian you will manage the clinical nutrition programs and patient services team in a small community hospital located in Kernersville, NC. Through your experience and expertise, you will manage labor and resources in order to provide for evidence-based medical nutrition therapy and superb patient care and satisfaction. In your day to day responsibilities you will ensure compliance with regulatory standards and work toward improving systems and processes.
Being a part of the Morrison Management team is about making a difference. If you are a Registered Dietitian with 1-2 years of hospital experience, ready for your first step into management, and are passionate about providing the best possible service to patients and customers than we want you to join our team as a Lead Dietitian.
As a Morrison Management team member you will be eligible for comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, tuition reimbursement, a 401K Plan, ADA dues and licensure fee reimbursement, and many other benefits.
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Licensed in NC
- Master's Degree, preferred
- One (1) to two (2) years of professional experience in an acute care setting
- Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, patients, client, associate and departmental levels
- Must be willing to participate in patient satisfaction programs and activities
- Must be experienced with computers; to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), Outlook, E-mail and the Internet
- Must be able to successfully complete criminal background checks (State and Federal) and drug screenings
HEALTHeCAREERS Network - 16 months ago