We are seeking a Lead Dietitian to ensure compliance with regulatory standards and work toward improving systems and processes in a large community hospital located in St Cloud, MN. Responsibilities will include representing the Department of Food & Nutrition services on hospital teams and committees as well as supporting all managerial processes and patient programs within the department such as policy development & implementation, employee training, quality control, and precepting dietetic interns.
THIS POSITION DOES NOT INCLUDE CLINICAL FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES.
Being a part of the Morrison Management team is about making a difference. If you are a Registered Dietitian with 2 years of experience in a healthcare setting, and are passionate about providing the best possible service to patients and customers than we want you to join our team as a Lead Dietitian.
As a Morrison Management team member you will be eligible for comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, tuition reimbursement, a 401K Plan, ADA dues and licensure fee reimbursement, and many other benefits.
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Licensed in MN
- Master's Degree, preferred
- Two (2) years of professional experience as a dietitian in a healthcare setting
- Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, patients, client, associate and departmental levels
- Must be willing to participate in patient satisfaction programs and activities
- Must be experienced with computers; to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), Outlook, E-mail and the Internet
- Must be able to successfully complete criminal background checks (State and Federal) and drug screenings
HEALTHeCAREERS Network - 21 months ago