Morrison Management Specialists, a member of the Compass Group, is the nation's only food service company exclusively dedicated to providing food, nutrition and dining services to the healthcare and senior living communities through its two operating divisions: Morrison Healthcare Food Services and Morrison Senior Living. With over 1,200 registered dietitians, 200 executive chefs and 16,600 professional food service team members, Morrison is actively committed to fostering ways to enjoy great-tasting, healthy food through socially responsible practices and superior customer service. Morrison serves over 800 client locations in 41 states including some of the largest and most prominent integrated healthcare systems and senior living communities in the United States.
Lead Dietitian in St Cloud, MN
We are seeking a Lead Dietitian to ensure compliance with regulatory standards and work toward improving systems and processes in a large community hospital located in St Cloud, MN. Responsibilities will include representing the Department of Food & Nutrition services on hospital teams and committees as well as supporting all managerial processes and patient programs within the department such as policy development & implementation, employee training, quality control, and precepting dietetic interns.
THIS POSITION DOES NOT INCLUDE CLINICAL FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES.
Being a part of the Morrison Management team is about making a difference. If you are a Registered Dietitian with 2 years of experience in a healthcare setting, and are passionate about providing the best possible service to patients and customers than we want you to join our team as a Lead Dietitian.
As a Morrison Management team member you will be eligible for comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, tuition reimbursement, a 401K Plan, ADA dues and licensure fee reimbursement, and many other benefits.
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Licensed in MN
- Master's Degree, preferred
- Two (2) years of professional experience as a dietitian in a healthcare setting
- Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, patients, client, associate and departmental levels
- Must be willing to participate in patient satisfaction programs and activities
- Must be experienced with computers; to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), Outlook, E-mail and the Internet
- Must be able to successfully complete criminal background checks (State and Federal) and drug screenings
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates.
EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V
HEALTHeCAREERS Network - 15 months ago