Tenet, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates acute care hospitals and numerous related health care services. Our mission is to be recognized for our commitment to our people and partners who provide quality, innovative care to the patients we serve in our communities. It's a spirit you can experience first-hand and it's a philosophy that can enhance your own approach to health care and your career goals.
Supervises shift staff and is responsible to the Administrative Director for the security and safety of all areas under hospital control. Supervise Security personnel assigned to them by providing on-the-job training, enforcing hospital policies and security department directives. Ensure that Security Officers patrol and police the hospital to prevent theft, vandalism and illegal entry. Check for safety and fire hazards within the building(s) and throughout hospital grounds. Performs general security and safety support duties in all areas under SPHN control and/or contract. Provides security at assigned locations to prevent theft, vandalism and illegal entry for the protection of information, assets and people. Patrol buildings and grounds, and provide assistance to patients, visitors and employees. Periodically patrol property. Reports any unusual activities/conditions that may lead to injury, loss of life, or equipment malfunctions, damage and/or theft.
High School Education/ GED
Valid Commission or Non-commission Guard Card
Successful completion of a Security Officers Training Course approved by Texas Commission on Private Security
Valid Texas or New Mexico driver's license with an excellent driving record and proof of insurance
- 3 years minimum experience as supervisor/manager
- 5 years minimum experience in security or law enforcement/military equivalent
- Customer service, conflict resolution and interaction skills
- Able to complete a Management of Aggressive Behavior Course
- If served with the Armed Forces, discharge must be under honorable conditions as indicated on the DD214 Form
- Must have reliable means of transportation to work
- Must be available to work various hours and shifts as needed
- Must have telephone service in residence
168-Sierra Medical Center - El Paso, TX
Tenet Healthcare - 2 years ago