Each day, MarketStar’s talented professionals promote some of the world’s most advanced technological brands, generating more than $6 billion in annual revenue for our clients across the globe. Working with industry leaders such as HP, Verizon Communications, Sony, Microsoft, Canon and Cisco, MarketStar employees provide superior sales and marketing solutions while gaining insight to advance their career in the technology marketplace. If you’re looking for a way to make an impact, accelerate your career with MarketStar
Marketstar's sister company Create currently has a part time opportunity available as a Brand Advocate with our LG Communications Team who will be responsible for supporting general maintenance of LG Store Within a Store (SWAS) locations within their assigned territory.
The ideal candidates will have strong presentation and training skills, ability to merchandise and troubleshoot client products, and be willing to work weekends as needed.
• Store Support – Coordinate all aspects of LG’s in-store presence. This involves sales calls, training, assisted-selling hours, and special event schedule planning.
• Data Capture – Collect and report visit data as well as competitive data in electronic call reports.
• Event Support – This involves demo days, specialized training, assisted-selling hours, and special event schedule planning.
• Face-to-Face Training – Train in-store sales associates and managers on the features and benefits of LG’s products. Training would be conducted in both formal and informal settings.
• Formal Training – Train large groups of people in a formal presentation setting. Ability to demonstrate and effectively communicate features and benefits of client’s products.
• Merchandising – Responsible for maintaining and repairing client product displays. Ensure client products are set to plan-o-gram. Gain commitments for increased shelf share.
• Store Within a Store (SWAS) support – Support general maintenance of LG SWAS locations, which include but are not limited to changing of product display, merchandising, basic troubleshooting, and change out display components.
• College degree preferred
• Previous experience selling in the wireless industry preferred
• At least one year of experience selling in the Retail Channel
• Strong presentation and training skills
• Strong computer skills (e.g. MS Office)
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must reside in a centrally-located area within the assigned territory
• Must be willing to work weekends, as needed
Marketstar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Marketstar does business
MarketStar - 17 months ago
Founded in 1988, MarketStar Corporation has established its authority in strategic outsourced sales and marketing solutions, go-to-market...