LICENSING ADMINISTR - FT
The Licensing Administrator is responsible for complying with interstate and intrastate law regarding the licensing and registration of company vehicles including tractors, trailers and company cars. The Licensing Administrator will also assist in maintaining the database for all company vehicles and prepare the annual remittance returns for the states in which the company operates.
JOB CONTENT -
Licensing and Registrations
- Completes registration requirements for new tractor and trailer purchases.
- Completes annual tractor and trailer registration renewals.
- Processes requests for title replacements.
- Updates and distributes vehicle packets to include fuel stickers and cab card certificates.
- Completes annual company car fleet renewals, registration and property tax payments.
- Maintains database on company car information and fuel reporting.
- Provides customer support via email, telephone and fax
- Obtains company car affidavits from drivers and create a report for use in adjusting W2’s.
Finance and Budget
- Prepare the month end Executive Summary book for the President and Senior VPs.
- Prepare journal entries for prepaid tag account.
- Prepare annual and quarterly budget revisions for Vehicle Licenses and Fees
- As a backup, prepare month end financial analysis for Senior VP of Finance to use in his monthly executive summary.
- As a backup, prepare and distribute the annual and quarterly budget reports using SAP Business-Object Planning and Consolidation (BPC) (formerly OutlookSoft).
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS -
- Minimum of a 2-year degree or 2-4 years of work experience in vehicle licensing and registration.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Access.
- Ability to apply the principles of the Quality Improvement Process to work toward a gradually and constant improvement in the quality of duties performed.
- Ability to learn and be technically proficient with several different types of software packages and programs.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently toward the completion of preset goals that are established through the QAP and individual quarterly planning.
- Ability to apply good human relations skills when interacting with clerical and management personnel.
- Ability to respond to the needs of the department’s user community with a service-oriented attitude.
Southeastern Freight Lines
- 2 years ago - save job
Less-than-truckload (LTL) carrier Southeastern Freight Lines hauls freight throughout the southern US with a fleet of about 2,000 tractors...