After nearly a century of protecting people and building futures, Pekin Insurance is dedicated to go beyond. Beyond the expected®. Our rule is golden: Give our customers what we would want ourselves. Give them service that goes the extra mile and products that meet both today’s need as well as tomorrow’s. Give our customers the financial stability that provides what we all want in today’s world: peace of mind.
Pekin Insurance is one of the top Property & Casualty insurance companies in the United States and ranks 111th out of 3,000 companies which puts us in the top 4% of Property & Casualty insurance companies in the nation. Pekin Insurance also ranks 140th out of 900 Life insurance companies in the nation—making Pekin Life in the top 16%. In the Midwest, Pekin Insurance boasts more than 850,000 policyholders and offers a broad portfolio of products sold by an independent agency force.
Our over 700 Home Office and Service Office employees lead by example in a team-effort environment where each member takes part in the decision-making process, while remaining committed to going Beyond the expected® in all their endeavors.
For more information, visit www.pekininsurance.com
Life Claim Co-Op
Pekin Insurance® is looking for summer internship support. This is an excellent opportunity for students who are considering a career in business or insurance.
• Will complete data entry
• Will complete clerical duties, such as mail sorting, prepping and deliver
• Will be required to help with miscellaneous support functions of the Life Claim department
• Will assist with miscellaneous projects lead by department managers
Education and Experience:
• Students currently pursing High School Diploma
• Minimum GPA of 3.0
• Strong working knowledge of Excel and other MS Office applications
• Solid written and oral communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Visual ability sufficient to read written information and computer displays for long periods of time.
• Repetitive wrist motion from use of mouse and keyboard.
• Speaking and hearing ability sufficient to carry on a conversation with other individuals in person and over the telephone.
• Incumbent is required to sit for long periods of time.
• This position will require the incumbent to engage in the following activities: reaching, pushing, pulling, fingering, grasping, and feeling; some of which may be repetitive.
• May have to lift and carry files weighing up to 10 pounds.
Pekin Insurance - 17 months ago
WE SELL PROTECTION AND HELP BUILD FUTURES. AT PEKIN INSURANCE, WE PROVIDE PEACE OF MIND AND LONG-TERM SECURITY FOR OUR POLICYHOLDERS,...