GP Strategies has an immediate need for an LMS Administrator/Training Coordinator.
SUMMARY: GP Strategies is seeking an LMS Administrator/Training Coordinator who will be responsible for the day-to-day management, customer support, training, and utilization of Oracle iLearning LMS and/or Cornerstone LMS to support blended learning programs. This Administrator will interact directly with clients regarding aspects of customer use of the LMS and will interact with customers regarding testing, implementation, and troubleshooting as the first line of support for client administrators.
Responsibilities will additionally include most aspects of training coordination and administration duties for both local and remote sessions; interfacing and communicating with client and GP representatives on status, schedules; and serving as part of a team in support of client initiatives.
Up to 25 – 30% of travel time is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate training program schedule of classes, including facilities allocation, materials and pre- and post-work communication
- Communicate with client program managers, learners, and GP management team
- Support/coordinate vendor communications, including instructor packets and onsite instructor access and support
- Serve as the LMS administrator concerning enrollments, user records and training curriculums, rosters, and scheduling
- Assist with internal process auditing and innovation of best practices
- Identify problems and root causes, taking a consultative approach to assist the client with resolution
- Assist with updates and revisions to training program-related processes, procedures, and supporting documentation
- Assists with upload/publish, and testing of e-Learning sources files in the LMS, troubleshoot any related issues (internally and with clients).
- Document of customer interactions in a CRM/Issue software tracking system by creating, tracking, and resolving cases as well as time involved.
- Provide training and support for some international customers in off-hours due to time zone differences.
- Maintain the integrity of client/learner records and managing user accounts.
- Assists clients to set/adjust system parameters as needed for their training program.
- Assists clients to make recommendations to improve their online training program through LMS improvements such as setting proper permissions and file structure.
- 3 plus years’ experience as a Training Coordinator or a similar role
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years of meaningful LMS administration experience.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate-level skills with MS Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Customer focus – proactively finds ways to exceed customer needs
- Detail-oriented, well organized
- Able to communicate effectively in all modes with customers and peers
- Analytical – identifies root causes, corrective and preventative actions
- Logical, problem solving, troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and take initiative individually
- Directly transferable experience in a similar customer technical support role focusing on LMS use and customer implementation.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Demonstrable experience and success in interacting with customers on a regular basis.
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
RWD Technologies - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard