Scope - This position works in the area of Shipping & Receiving. Work
contact may include administrators, faculty, staff and students. This position
will be part of our cross-training model to maximize the use and effectiveness
of all LMS associates. The LMS trained associate (SRR) will offer services that
are managed by the LMS Account Manager for Education, and this associate will
also be backed up by our CSR (floater) team to cover for vacations and all
planned and unplanned absences.
- Receive incoming daily deliveries to campus, including UPS, FedEx, DHL,
SpeeDee and Staples, in addition to other couriers on occasion.
- Document all incoming deliveries and investigate for appropriate
person/department if none is listed in address.
- Input data into Inventory Management System to allow for:
- Management of paper stock for entire campus and to fill paper purchase
- Management of SCU branded stationary and envelopes and to fill order
- Input data for maintenance of monthly inventory for all paper and SCU stock
items within Inventory Management System.
- Track and bill for all paper and SCU stock requests through the Banner ERP
- Prepare, ship and bill for all outgoing courier deliveries routed through
- Pick up outgoing deliveries from departments as needed.
- Pick up large or heavy packages from Post Office for departmental deliveries
- Daily pickups and deliveries to Post Office, Library and
- Deliver packages daily to Post Office for all students and smaller packages
- Large and/or time sensitive items are delivered daily directly to
departments and/or individual Faculty/Staff members. This may involve contacting
professors or administrative personnel to set up delivery times.
- Coordinate with courier drivers for large deliveries to be delivered to
departments directly and when that is not possible, arrange for delivery to
Receiving and then deliver pallets/skids to area in question.
- Deliver janitorial supplies to individual buildings, maintain stock of
supplies and utilize Inventory Management System to maintain par levels and FIFO
- Implement Neotrak package management system to scan and input all daily
- Utilize electronic signature capture device to document all deliveries and
upload data at end of each day into package management system.
- Work with other LMS Associates to optimize their productivity.
- Implement all LMS production policies and procedures.
- Provide high level of customer service to all campus users including timely
follow up to calls and email.
- Interface with customers, sales personnel and management as required to
achieve LMS objectives.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Exercise good business judgment, initiative and creativity.
- Maintain a clean, safe, professional and productive work environment.
- Provide customer satisfaction at your assigned site.
- Complete quality work on a timely basis.
- Deal with customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Associate is required to utilize Loffler’s software to provide the
following systems inventory support:
- Input – input all inventory items into LDT via keyboard entry, uploading
into the LDT Catalog. This is done via manual entry or mass download methods.
This also includes any needed ongoing inventory system maintenance items.
- End-Users – items are then available for ordering to all end-user
individuals or groups as defined in LDT.
- Pricing – pricing is manually entered into LDT to allow users to see cost
of orders as placed including pricing updates when needed.
- Billing – use LDT software to provide reports as needed for billing or
management analysis including monthly and year end billing.
- Inventory Tracking – electronically conduct and provide reporting of
disbursements, inventory levels, reconciliation, physical counts and par levels
- Additional duties as required.
- Customer Service Focused - Detail orientated
- Works well on own as well as part of a team
- Ability to drive pallet jack and possibly forklift
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software - with a focus on MSWord,
MSExcel, and MSOutlook.
- Communications Skills - Written and Oral, Interpersonal, Customer
Interface, Professionalism, Maturity
- Leadership - Motivated, Good Judgment, Decisiveness
- Organization & Planning - Organized, Administrative Skills, Flexibility
- This position does require the following physical activities:
- Standing, walking, sitting, lifting, bending, crouching, pushing &
pulling, reaching over head, kneeling, climbing stairs, climbing ladders and
- 2 years of industry experience in similar field or job duties.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Works well under pressure and achieve deadlines.
- Ability to work with detailed information accurately.
- Ability to communicate both written and orally.
Loffler Companies, Inc. - 14 months ago