Join Levy Restaurants at Barclays Center Arena! We are looking for energetic and hard-working team members to join our team to provide quality food service and hospitality.
Previous hospitality experience, preferably in a restaurant.
*Please keep in mind that if hired, you will work primarily on event days.
Major Areas of Responsibility Include but are not limited to:
• Understands content of menu
• Organizes work
• Establishes rapport with Front and Back of house staff
• Executes all restaurant decisions made by supervisors, mangers, ADO and DO.
• Maintains services areas (including Hot/Cold Food, Beverage, Snacks, Equipment, Bread/Condiments and China)
• Employs good safety and sanitation practices
• Adheres to company guidelines and house rules
• Follows responsible alcohol services policies
• Thoroughly completes all station set-up and breakdown responsibilities and assists others needed
• Completes all paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
• Ensures that pantry is fully stocked and organized
• Displays a positive attitude toward teammates and managers
• Helps fellow employees whenever necessary
• Always on time and ready to go
• Lifts and transports service items up to 40 lbs. from the kitchen to pantry and suites
• Walks and stands during entire day
• Hazards may include, but are not limited to, slips, trips, falls and burns
• Reads, speaks and comprehends English
Levy Restaurants is an Equal Opportunity Employer
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you available to work nights, weekends, and holidays?
Levy Restaurant Limited Partnership - 7 months ago
This company's menu of operations feeds people out on the town and at the game. Levy Restaurants is a leading restaurant operator and...