PART-TIME LONG-TERM CARE DIETITIAN - Hagerstown, MD
Clinical Dietitians who work for Morrison Management Specialists in our Senior Dining Division have access to the latest evidence-based practice guidelines and protocols that enable them to provide the best possible care to their residents. With our resources and your expertise as a Clinical Dietitian, you will be valued as you go through your day making a difference to the residents, families and other healthcare professionals you come in contact with.
We are currently seeking a Part-Time Clinical Dietitian to join our Nutrition Team at a retirement center in Hagerstown, MD. This vital position will allow you the opportunity to provide Medical Nutrition Therapy to all levels of acuity and a wide variety of disease states. You will utilize your clinical knowledge and gain experience while having the support of both the facility and Morrison Management team.
If you are a Registered and Licensed Dietitian who is seeking a quality opportunity working with the geriatric population in a long-term care setting, then you do not want to miss out on this great opportunity.
Join our team and be eligible for comprehensive benefits, tuition reimbursement, a 401K Plan, ADA dues and licensure fee reimbursement, and many other benefits.
At Compass Group North America, our superior balance of efficiency and quality attract the highest caliber level of service our clients deserve. We retain the finest workers with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan.
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR).
- Licensed in the state of Maryland.
- Minimum of one (1) year long-term care experience, preferred.
- Must be willing to participate in resident satisfaction programs and activities.
- Must be experienced with computers; to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), Outlook, E-mail and the Internet.
- Must be able to successfully complete criminal background checks (State and Federal) and drug screenings.
If you're looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group North America is for you! Working together, we will continue to experience success as the industry's best.
HEALTHeCAREERS Network - 2 years ago