Allina Medical Clinic is committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care.
Allina Medical Clinic and their employees serve 463,000 patients, representing more than two million clinic visits at 40 locations each year. Allina Medical Clinic is part of Allina Health, a non-profit network of hospitals, clinics and other health care services.
- This person will provide patient care support and assist providers as instructed by the physician, provider or RN
- They will administer therapies including medications, calling in provider authorized prescriptions, scheduling follow up visits, follow up regarding test results, or other support unique to a specialty provider
- They will also receive patient phone calls and follow the practice or protocol while gathering pertinent data regarding the reason for the call
- This person is also responsible to room patients, manage patient flow and obtain adequate patient medical information
- Completion of a program that is AAMA certified and meets the AMC's requirements for educational programs OR completion of a relevant accredited nursing program
- Current licensure (if an LPN or RN) or certification/registration (CMA or RMA) required
- BLS certification
- Prefer one year specialty care experience (where applicable) including PC experience within a computerized work environment with ability to keyboard and navigate within an automated medical work environment
- Medical Terminology
- LPN/CMA/RMA License required
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Part-time: 32 hours per week
- Day/Evening shifts
- Occasional weekends
A scenic rivertown steeped in tradition, Hastings features the rugged and colorful scenery of the Mississippi, St. Croix, and Vermillion Rivers, many historic buildings, a mix of shopping facilities, restaurants, and industry & community festivities. The city's charming downtown is an interesting collection of restaurants, shops, and third-generation stores. Within the city limits are 8 city parks, 14 neighborhood parks, and boat access ramps. Two ski slopes and six golf courses are nearby. The neighborhoods feature a blend of large, quaint, older homes complemented by newer housing that lends a suburban influence.
Community Resource Links:
- Located 20 miles Southeast of St. Paul
- Population = 18,500
- Service Area = 155,000
Community Information School Digger
Explore Minnesota MN Dept of Education
Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine St. Paul Pioneer Press
Twin Cities Living Magazine Star Tribune
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA
Allina Health System - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees,...