Allina Medical Clinic is committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care.
Allina Medical Clinic and their employees serve 463,000 patients, representing more than two million clinic visits at 40 locations each year. Allina Medical Clinic is part of Allina Health, a non-profit network of hospitals, clinics and other health care services.
- This person will provide patient care support and assist providers as instructed by the physician, provider or RN
- They will administer therapies including medications, calling in provider authorized prescriptions, scheduling follow up visits, follow up regarding test results, or other support unique to a specialty provider
- They will also receive patient phone calls and follow the practice or protocol while gathering pertinent data regarding the reason for the call
- This person is also responsible to room patients, manage patient flow and obtain adequate patient medical information
- Completion of a program that is AAMA certified and meets the AMC's requirements for educational programs OR or completion of a relevant accredited nursing program
- Current MN LPN license or certification/registration (CMA or RMA) required
- Prefer 1 year specialty care experience including PC experience within a computerized work environment with ability to keyboard and navigate within an automated medical work environment
- Medical terminology
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Part time position
- 24 hours/week
- Scheduled Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Day/Evening shift
- No weekends
The city of Coon Rapids is a fast growing community on the Mississippi River just 20 minutes north of Minneapolis-St. Paul, and the metropolitan area's gateway to the northern part of the state. Coon Rapids offers excellent access to highways, dynamic community shopping centers with major retail anchors, and a wide variety of recreational activities including neighborhood and regional parks, a municipal golf course, indoor ice arenas, hiking and biking trails and swimming pools.
Community Resource Links:
- Located 14 miles North of Minneapolis and 20 miles Northwest of St. Paul
- Population = 63,000
- Service area = 413,500
Community Information School Digger
Explore Minnesota MN Dept of Education
Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine St. Paul Pioneer Press
Twin Cities Living Magazine Star Tribune
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA
Allina Health System - 2 years ago
Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees,...