Allina Medical Clinic is committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care.
Allina Medical Clinic and their employees serve 463,000 patients, representing more than two million clinic visits at 40 locations each year. Allina Medical Clinic is part of Allina Health, a non-profit network of hospitals, clinics and other health care services.
- Clinic assistant duties: All patient cares in busy Urgent Care system. Rooming, meds, treatments.
- Rotate positions for Patient Check-in and Patient Care.
- Clerical responsibilities as well and clinical processes and procedures.
- Certified Medical Assistant or current MN LPN license.
- Minimum 1 year Family Practice or Urgent Care experience preferred
- Certified Medical Assistant
- License Required: Current Minnesota LPN
- EMR experience, pt vitals, EKG, minor procedures, splinting, nebs, ear lavage, med administration, ortho applications.
- Must have good communication and time management skills.
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Casual position (9-5pm Weekends, 3-10pm or 5-10pm shifts as needed)
- Shift: Days/Evenings
- Weekends: As needed
The city of Coon Rapids is a fast growing community on the Mississippi River just 20 minutes north of Minneapolis-St. Paul, and the metropolitan area's gateway to the northern part of the state. Coon Rapids offers excellent access to highways, dynamic community shopping centers with major retail anchors, and a wide variety of recreational activities including neighborhood and regional parks, a municipal golf course, indoor ice arenas, hiking and biking trails and swimming pools.
Community Resource Links:
- Located 14 miles North of Minneapolis and 20 miles Northwest of St. Paul
- Population = 63,000
- Service area = 413,500
Community Information School Digger
Explore Minnesota MN Dept of Education
Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine St. Paul Pioneer Press
Twin Cities Living Magazine Star Tribune
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA
Allina Health System - 2 years ago
Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees,...