POSITION SUMMARY |
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Provides direct patient care to pediatric through geriatric patient populations in the GI Endoscopy setting. Assists with endoscopic diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. Responsible for operation and maintenance of endoscopy equipment and supplies. Assignments flex between HC-MA-GI/SDS and Trinity Health Hospital GI Lab. Assigned call at the hospital GI Lab on a rotating schedule.
- Licenses and Certifications Required
- Licensure in good standing with ND Board of Nursing, with renewal every two (2) years, required.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) training, with certification every two (2) years, required.
- Educational Requirements
- Graduate of accredited LPN program, required.
- Experience Requirements
- Minimum 1 year Nursing experience preferred
- Endoscopy experience preferred
- Ambulatory Care experience preferred
- IV Competency
- Special Skills or Training Requirements
- Computer experience required
- Experience working with and trouble shooting Medical Equipment preferred
Trinity Health - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard