Join one of the fastest growing and most respected homecare agencies. We are seeking a high-energy, experienced, healthcare professional to assist our exploding homecare business.
- Prepares and records clinical notes and progress notes.
- Observes and reports any signs or symptoms indicative of changes in conditions of the patient and family situation.
- Performs assigned nursing procedures (including administration of treatments and medications) in the care of the patient, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse and in accordance with the State Nurse Practice Act and the Custom Care Plan.
- Prepares equipment and materials for treatments observing aseptic technique as required.
- Assists the patient with learning appropriate self-care techniques.
- Assists with the rehabilitation of patients according to the Custom Care Plan.
- Consults the Nursing Supervisor in making judgments or decisions regarding care and treatments.
- Other LPN duties as assigned.
Right at Home, Inc. - 13 months ago