This is a paid position.
About the Organization
Volunteers of America of Minnesota is a non-profit organization that provides a wide variety of services to over 35,000 children and their families, school students, individuals with special needs of all ages, youth and adult ex-offenders and senior citizens each year. Volunteers of America of Minnesota seeks to empower program participants with the skills and competencies necessary for age appropriate independence and self-reliance. Volunteers of America of Minnesota is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Senior Community Services program offers a variety of services to seniors. We support Senior Centers where a variety of activities and services, community meals, day elder programming and Assisted Living programs.
Performs skilled nursing functions in accordance with the federal, state, and local laws. All functions are performed in accordance with the established policies and practices and the state Nurse Practice Act. Delivers care to program participants/residents as delegated by a Registered Nurse (RN) or a physician.
This position is in our Assisted Living program and is at our North Park Plaza location in New Hope.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in working with defined program participants or equivalent experience
- Current license to practice as an LPN in the state(s) of employment
- CPR certified
- Current drivers license, good driving record, and reliable transportation
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
Volunteers of America- Minnesota - 2 years ago