Atlantic Nursing & Rehab Center, a 90-bed skilled nursing facility, is now hiring caring and compassionate nurses with strong work ethic to join our team on 2nd and 3rd shifts.
Atlantic NRC is owned and operated by Care Initiatives which has recently enhanced our anniversary bonus program. In return for your commitment to providing outstanding quality care, employees can earn $250 - $1500 per year based on their years of service. Both full and part-time employees are eligible. A full-time Nurse in good standing is eligible for a $500 anniversary bonus on their one-year anniversary.
Care Initiatives is Iowa’s largest not-for-profit senior care providers with more than 50 locations throughout Iowa.
- Current registration and licensure in the state of Iowa as an LPN or RN. Must be in good standing with the Board of Nursing.
- Evidence of completion of supervisory course approved by the State of Iowa.
- Current, valid CPR certification.
- Knowledge of federal and state long-term care regulations and laws.
- Work history in long-term care setting and gerontological nursing.
- Functional Literacy in written and spoken English.
- Proficient interpersonal relationships and communication skills.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Complete assignments timely, completely and accurately.
Full-time Benefits (30+ hours/week):
* RN Loan Forgiveness Program (Associates Degree Only)
* Advancement / Transfer Opportunities
* BSN Tuition Programs for Management Level positions (DON or ADON)
* Health Insurance (3 Plan Options)
* Matching Retirement Plan (Immediately Vested)
* Dental & Life Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Short & Long-Term Disability
* Vacation, Holiday, & Sick Pay
* Direct Deposit
* Anniversary Bonus & Birthday T-Shirt Programs