Parkridge Specialty Care (former Parkridge Nursing and Rehab Center) is now hiring Charge Nurses to join our team. Full & part-time positions available. Call to inquire available shifts.
Drop by for a tour of our beautful new state of the art facility located at the Hwy 65 / Hwy 163 intersection in Pleasant Hill.
Parkridge Specialty Care is owned and operated by Care Initiatives which has recently enhanced our anniversary bonus program. In return for your commitment to providing outstanding quality care, employees can earn $250 - $1500 per year based on their years of service. Both full and part-time employees are eligible. A full-time nurse in good standing is eligible for a $500 anniversary bonus on their one-year anniversary.
A National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) is encouraged. The NCRC program is part of the Skilled Iowa Initiative program through Iowa Workforce Development. Click here to learn more.
Care Initiatives is Iowa’s largest not-for-profit senior care providers with more than 50 locations throughout Iowa.
- Current registration and licensure in the state of Iowa as an LPN or RN. Must be in good standing with the Board of Nursing.
- Evidence of completion of supervisory course approved by the State of Iowa.
- Current, valid CPR certification.
- Knowledge of federal and state long-term care regulations and laws.
- Work history in long-term care setting and gerontological nursing.
- Functional Literacy in written and spoken English.
- Proficient interpersonal relationships and communication skills.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Complete assignments timely, completely and accurately.
Full-time Benefits (30+ hours/week):
* LPN / RN Tuition Assistance Programs
* RN Loan Forgiveness Program (Associates Degree)
* Advancement / Transfer Opportunities
* Health Insurance (3 Plan Options)
* Matching Retirement Plan (Immediately Vested)
* Dental & Life Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Short & Long-Term Disability
* Vacation, Holiday, & Sick Pay
* Direct Deposit
* Anniversary Bonus & Birthday T-Shirt Programs
* On-line Training & Development Via Silverchair
Care Initiatives is committed to providing quality transitional health care and serving Iowans with compassion, dignity, and respect.