State Center Nursing and Rehab Center is now accepting applications for Charge Nurses on 1st & 2nd shifts. Positions can be full or part-time.
New anniversary bonus program in place. Employees can earn $250 - $1500 per year based on their years of service and full or part-time status! A full-time nurse is eligible for a $500 anniversary bonus on their one year anniversary! Part-time nurses are eligible for $250 anniversary bonus.
- Current registration and licensure in the state of Iowa as a LPN or RN. Must be in good standing with the Board of Nursing.
- Current, valid CPR Certification.
- Knowledge of federal and state long-term care regulations and laws.
- Work history in long-term care setting and gerontological nursing.
- Management and supervisory skills.
- Functional Literacy in written and spoken English
- Proficient interpersonal relationships and communication skills
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Complete assignments timely, completely and accurately
Full-time Benefits (30+ hours/week):
* RN Tuition Assistance Programs
* RN Loan Forgiveness Program (Associates Degree)
* Advancement / Transfer Opportunities
* Health Insurance (3 Plan Options)
* Matching Retirement Plan (Immediately Vested)
* Dental & Life Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Short & Long-Term Disability
* Vacation, Holiday, & Sick Pay
* Direct Deposit
* Anniversary Bonus & Birthday T-Shirt Programs
* On-line Training & Development Via Silverchair
Care Initiatives - 2 years ago