The Home provides programs and services for these children and young adults in crisis:
Full-time; 7:00 pm - 7:00 am EVERY Friday, Saturday and Sunday; set schedule; 36 hours per week. Includes a $50 bonus for every weekend worked without calling off or taking a Paid Leave Day.
- Medically fragile and terminally ill children who require 24-hour-a-day skilled nursing care.
- Those who require emergency care due to abuse, abandonment, neglect or are homeless; or who need foster care.
- To homeless, pregnant, or parenting teens, and their family members needing case management, education, parenting, and independent living skills.
- Children with autism & special needs.
- Young adults who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, are in crisis due to mental health or abuse, and to families who are struggling to maintain their children in their homes to provide stability and skills for self-sufficiency.
Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an LPN in the state of Kentucky. Six months to a year of long-term care experience required. Computer experience required. Pediatric experience preferred.
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing Services or Nurse Supervisor to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
The Home offers a family friendly atmosphere with outstanding benefits that include an option for FREE health insurance (single coverage for employee only). Other benefits include health insurance, life, and long-term disability insurance, a retirement plan and up to 25-30 paid days off per year.
- Kentucky Practical Nursing License
City of Louisville, KY
- 3 years ago - save job