Work 32 hours get paid for 40 hours! Shift is S,S 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM and TH 4:30 PM - 12:00 AM
Become part of our After Hours Team and provide care to resolve a problem in a patient's care and/or educate the patient's caregivers on aspects of care techniques in the field. This position requires the LPN to travel to the patient's home, long term care facility, hospital or wherever the patient is residing at the time.
The LPN is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the physical and emotional needs of the patient/family and for assisting in the coordination of care necessary to meet these needs in order to maximize patient comfort and to enhance the quality of life for the patient/family.
Hospice experience REQUIRED!
Valid FL LPN license required
Valid driver's license required
Two years LPN experience preferred
English/Spanish Bi-lingual a plus!
Compensation and Benefits:
This is only a summary of our employee benefits; it is subject to change.
- Medical insurance (PPO) with prescription drug co-pay or HDHP w/HSA
- Dental insurance
- Life and accidental death/dismemberment insurance (company paid)
- Long term care insurance (company paid)
- Retirement savings plan (TSA/403(b) matching program)
- Short and long term disability insurance (company paid)
- Bereavement leave for family and pets
- Direct deposit
- Credit union availability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off
- Mileage reimbursement
- In-house continuing education opportunities
- Discounted memberships at local area Fitness Center
- Tuition reimbursement
- Other employer-sponsored activities
Avow Hospice - 17 months ago