Become part of our Crisis Care or Hospice House Team and provide care to resolve a problem in a patient's care and/or educate the patient's caregivers on aspects of care techniques. You will also be cross trained for other teams!
The LPN is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the physical and emotional needs of the patient/family and for assisting in the coordination of care necessary to meet these needs in order to maximize patient comfort and to enhance the quality of life for the patient/family.
Valid FL LPN license
Valid driver's license required
Two years LPN experience preferred
Benefits and Compensation:
- Direct deposit
- Credit union availability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mileage reimbursement
- In-house continuing education opportunities
- Discounted memberships at local area Fitness Center
- Other employer-sponsored activities
Avow Hospice - 18 months ago