Part time LPN, relief staffing 22.5 hours per week. Every other weekend requirement.
We are looking for experienced and compassionate LPN's to join our team of Nursing Professionals. Performs the functions of LPN to ensure resident/patient care safety and satisfaction. Reports to Registered Nurse/CCM in charge. At this time we are not accepting applicants with less than one year (12 months) LPN experience in either a skilled nursing facility or Med/Surg in a hospital setting. All candidates must attend nursing orientation training sessions during the day shift , as well as, two days of facility training.
- Valid NYS LPN license
- Valid BLS required
- 12 months experience required
- Previous experience working with geriatric population.
- Graduate of an approved program in practical nursing.
- Requires every other weekend commitment.
- Must be able to work day shifts during orientation period.
- IV Certification preferred
- Must be flexible with scheduled days
Jewish Home Lifecare - 10 months ago