Seeking LPN for full time position in our Rural Health Group at Whitakers medical office.
Must have current LPN license with the state of North Carolina.
Applicants with CMA/MA/CNA-only experience will not be considered.
The following skills/experience preferred:
- Equipment usage (EKG, clinitek, Hemoglobin)
- Good documentation skills
- Tracking and maintaining medical data
- Immunization (adult and pediatric)
- IV therapy
- Strong understanding of disease management for providing patient education at the direction of provider
- Good computer skills for use with electronic health record
- Excellent customer service and good telephone etiquette a must
- Pleasant, professional approach toward patients, providers, co-workers and superiors; excellent teamwork skills
- Experience in outpatient medical office preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus, but not required; applicants who may serve in a translating capacity will be required to take a language assessment.
- Background check, drug screen, and E-Verify required for all positions
Rural Health Group, Inc. - 11 months ago
Rural Health Group, Inc. is a not-for-profit, community health center dedicated to providing primary medical care, dental care, and other...