POSITION SUMMARY |
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Responsible for nursing care under the supervision of providers, clinical services manager and RNs.
- Licenses and Certifications Required
- Current North Dakota State Licensure as an LPN
- Ongoing CPR certification
- Ongoing Point of Care certifications as required for department
- Educational Requirements
- High school diploma.
- Graduation from an approved practical nursing program.
- Experience Requirements
- One year or more of LPN experience preferred
- Clinic experience preferred
- Coding experience preferred
- Special Skills or Training Requirements
- May require travel to satellites
- Computer use
- Trinity community clinics - draw and package lab tests.
- Minot clinics - participate in Convenient care weekend schedule
Trinity Health - 23 months ago