MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Participates in the development of a nursing plan of care in consultation with other nursing and health care personnel by providing prescribed medical treatment and personal care services to patients. Performs nursing care tasks for patients and assists with medical procedures as directed by medical staff.
- Licenses and Certifications Required
- License in good standing with ND Board of Nursing, with renewal every two (2) years, required.
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) training, with certification every two (2) years, required.
- Educational Requirements
- Graduate of Accredited LPN Program, required.
- Experience Requirements
- Extensive knowledge of principles and practices of nursing, required.
- CPT coding knowledge, preferred.
- Previous experience using computerized system for information storage and retrieval, required.
- Special Skills or Training Requirements