POSITION SUMMARY |
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- The Office Nurse is responsible for providing professional care within his/her scope of practice for clients including assessing, education, scheduling exams and procedures, and maintaining accurate patient records.
- Licenses and Certifications Required
- Current North Dakota Licensure for Nurse.
- Educational Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent. Graduate from an accredited nursing program.
- Experience Requirements
- Experience preferred, but not required.
- Special Skills or Training Requirements
- IV Certification. CPR Certification.