POSITION SUMMARY |
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- The LPN III is responsible for providing professional care within his/her scope of practice for patients assessing, education, scheduling exam, and maintaining accurate patient records.
- Licenses and Certifications Required
- Current or temporary LPN license in ND or compact LPN licensure.
- Educational Requirements
- Experience Requirements
- 1-2 years experience in medical field preferred, but not required.
- Previous experience using computerized system for data reporting, information storage and retrieval required.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Detail oriented.
- Special Skills or Training Requirements
- 19 months ago - save job