LPN Instructor- Alexandria
Unitech Training Academy in Alexandria licensed by the Louisiana State Board of Regents and accredited by the Council on Occupational Education has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RN looking to expand their career and teach upcoming nurses their knowledge and skills!
If you have a passion for what you do in the nursing community and an interest in educating this could be the job for you!
Job Description :
- Maintain a roster of all active students
- Prepare daily lesson plans
- Prepare exams and maintain an accurate grade book
- Attend staff meetings, job fairs, and other organization sponsored meetings and activities.
- Enforce policy and procedures as set forth by Unitech Training Academy.
- Maintain updated information concerning new advances and procedures in your field through continuing education.
- Monitor student grades/attendance and input on a daily basis.
- Advise students
- Plan and implement field trips
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude in order to set example for students.
- Provide a quiet and orderly classroom atmosphere conducive to learning.
- Provide lab for students etc.
- Follow OSHA and HIPPA regulations.
- Hands-on training when available
- Duties as assigned
Must have at least four years of nursing experience as well as an active Registered Nurse license. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must possess a high school diploma/G.E.D.
- Health Insurance
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
Unitech Training Academy - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -