Seeking LPN or RN for full time position in our Roanoke Rapids pediatrics medical practice.
Hours will generally be Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 or 5:30 pm, with one late evening per week.
Occasional Saturdays may be required.
Must have active North Carolina LPN or RN license.
CNA/MA/CMA applicants will not be considered.
The following skills/experience preferred:
EOE. Federal and State Criminal Background Checks and Drug Screen required for all positions.
- Equipment usage (EKG, clinitek, Hemoglobin)
- Good documentation skills
- Tracking and maintaining medical data
- Immunization (adult and pediatric)
- IV therapy
- Strong understanding of disease management for providing patient education at the direction of provider
- Basic computer skills for use with electronic health record
- Excellent customer service and good telephone etiquette a must
- Pleasant, professional approach toward patients, providers, co-workers and superiors; excellent teamwork skills
- Experience in outpatient medical office preferred; experience with pediatric population preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus, but not required; candidates who may serve in a translating capacity will be required to take a language assessment
E-Verify Notice: After accepting employment new hires are required to complete an I-9 form and present documentation of their identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
Rural Health Group, Inc. - 12 months ago
Rural Health Group, Inc. is a not-for-profit, community health center dedicated to providing primary medical care, dental care, and other...