Seeking RN or LPN for full time position. Position will work in both our Rural Health Group at Rich Square and Rural Health Group at Scotland Neck medical offices.
Must have current RN or LPN license with the state of North Carolina.
Applicants with CMA/MA/CNA-only experience will not be considered.
The following skills/experience preferred:
- Equipment usage (EKG, clinitek, Hemoglobin)
- Good documentation skills
- Tracking and maintaining medical data
- Immunization (adult and pediatric)
- IV therapy
- Strong understanding of disease management for providing patient education at the direction of provider
- Good computer skills for use with electronic health record
- Excellent customer service and good telephone etiquette a must
- Pleasant, professional approach toward patients, providers, co-workers and superiors; excellent teamwork skills
- Experience in outpatient medical office preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus, but not required; applicants who may serve in a translating capacity will be required to take a language assessment.
- Background check, drug screen, and E-Verify required for all positions
Rural Health Group, Inc. is a not-for-profit, community health center dedicated to providing primary medical care, dental care, and other...