Seeking Emergency Department Fast Track LPN!
Emergency Department -Fast Track
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
Floyd Memorial Hospital
Imagine working with a team of board-certified emergency medicine physicians, RNs, ER Techs, Unit Secretaries, Social Workers, and Case Managers to provide excellent quality patient care to a diverse group of patients. In this role, the LPN will be f unction as a team member in Fast Track, under the direction of the Physician, Physician Extender, and staff RN's, and provide direct patient care to patients seen in the Fast Track.
- Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit, Community Hospital
- Opportunity to work in part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Opportunity to work with a wide array of patients
- Self-Scheduling/Variety of Shifts Available
- Shared Governance
- Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
- Graduate of approved nursing program and holding a current Indiana LPN license.
- CPR certified.
- IV certified.
- Completion of an approved RN program within 4 years of employment.
- At least 4 years of previous licensed nursing experience that has provided opportunities to refine competencies in nursing practice.
- Shows an understanding and knowledge of computer systems and application.
Expert Medicine. Exceptional Care.
Floyd Memorial Hospital - 16 months ago